Turbo Machines (Mechanical Engineering)
The Course outcome is as follows:
- Implement thermodynamics and kinematics principles to turbomachines.
- Examine the performance of turbomachines.
- Capability to decide turbomachine for given application.
- Foretell performance of turbomachine using model analysis.
The course objective is:
- To provide the knowledge of basic principles, governing equations and applications of a turbomachine.
- To give the students with opportunities to apply basic thermo-fluid dynamics flow equations to Turbomachines.
- To explain the construction and working principle and evaluate the performance characteristics of Turbo Machines.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 54 hours
- Skill level Beginner
- Language English
- Students 29
- Assessments Yes