Structural Design and Drawing III (Civil Engineering)
The Course outcome is as follows: The Learner will be capable to
- Understand Basic concepts, materials, various Pre-tensioning, and Post-tensioning systems, the idea of losses.
- Implement and design the post-tensioned pre-stressed concrete directly supported rectangular and one way and two-way post-tensioned slabs.
- Study flat slab, Design of pre-stressed two way flat slab by direct design method.
- Learn Functions, & types of retaining walls, Analysis, and design of RCC cantilever retaining wall to various kinds of backfill conditions
- Study types, function, methods of analysis, codal provisions. Design circular, square, and rectangular water tanks resting on the ground by working stress method.
- Learn free, forced, un-damped and damped vibration, Estimation of earthquake forces by the seismic coefficient method.
- To understand the basics of Structural Design and Drawing III.
- Understand and Design of one way and two-way post-tensioned slabs.
- Learn single and multi-degree of freedom systems, Functions, & types of retaining walls.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 54 hours
- Skill level Beginner
- Language English
- Students 28
- Assessments Yes
Curriculum is empty