Fluid Mechanics (Mechanical Engineering)
The Learner will be capable to
- Use of various properties in solving the problems in fluids.
- Use of Bernoulli’s equation for solutions in fluids.
- Determination of forces drag and lift on immersed bodies
The course objective is:
- To learn of several properties of fluids.
- To understand fluid statics and dynamics.
- To learn of Boundary layer, Drag, and Lift.
- To learn of Bernoulli’s equation.
- To Acknowledge of various applications of Bernoulli’s equation.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 54 hours
- Skill level Beginner
- Language English
- Students 33
- Assessments Yes