Engineering Mathematics-3 (Mechanical Engineering)
The Course outcome is as follows:
- The Learner will be capable to Solve higher order linear differential equations and applications to modeling and analyzing mass-spring systems.
- Apply Laplace transform, and Fourier transforms techniques to solve differential equations involved in Vibration theory, Heat transfer and related engineering applications.
- Apply statistical methods like correlation, regression analysis in analyzing, interpreting experimental data and probability theory in testing and quality control.
- Perform vector differentiation and integration, analyze the vector fields and apply to fluid flow problems.
- Solve various partial differential equations such as the wave equation, one and two-dimensional heat flow equations.
The course objective is, students will have sufficient knowledge, conceptual accuracy, and understanding of mathematical laws associated with:
- Regular and partial differential equations applied to Mechanical engineering problems such as heat transfer and mechanical vibrations.
- Understand Integral Transform methods such as Laplace transform, Fourier transforms and applications to ordinary and partial differential equations in Vibration theory, Heat transfer, and Thermodynamics, Fluid dynamics.
- Statistical methods such as regression analysis, correlation and probability theory in analyzing and interpreting experimental data applicable to Reliability engineering.
- Vector integration and differentiation applied to problems in Fluid Mechanics.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 54 hours
- Skill level Beginner
- Language English
- Students 29
- Assessments Yes
Curriculum is empty