Engineering Mathematics-3 (Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering)
The Course outcome is as follows:
- Solve higher order linear differential equation using appropriate techniques for modeling and analyzing electrical circuits.
- Solve problems related to Fourier transform, Z-transform and applications to Communication systems and Signal processing.
- Obtain Interpolating polynomials, numerically differentiate and integrate functions, numerical solutions of differential equations using single step and multi-step iterative methods used in modern scientific computing.
- Perform vector differentiation and integration, analyze the vector fields and apply to Electro-Magnetic fields.
- Analyze conformal mappings, transformations and perform contour integration of complex functions in the study of electrostatics and signal processing.g.
After conclusion of the course, students will have sufficient knowledge, conceptual precision, and knowledge of appropriate solution techniques related to:
- Linear differential equations of higher order using analytical methods and numerical methods applicable to Control systems and Network analysis.
- Transforms such as Fourier transform, Z-transform and applications to Communication systems and Signal processing.
- Vector differentiation and integration required in Electro-Magnetics and Wave theory.
- Complex functions, contour integration applicable to Electrostatics, conformal mappings, Digital filters, Signal and Image processing.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 54 hours
- Skill level Beginner
- Language English
- Students 28
- Assessments Yes
Curriculum is empty