Engineering Mathematics-3 (Electrical Engineering)
The Course outcome is as follows:
- Linear differential equations of higher order applicable to Control systems.
- Transforms such as Laplace transform, Fourier transforms, Z-Transform and applications to Control systems and Signal processing.
- Vector differentiation and integration required in Electro- Magnetics and Wave theory.
- Complex functions, conformal mappings, contour integration applicable to Electrostatics, Digital filters, Signal and Image Processing.
On successful conclusion of this course, the students will be able to:-
- Solve higher order linear differential equation using appropriate techniques for modeling and analyzing electrical circuits.
- Solve problems related to Laplace transform, Fourier transforms, Z-Transform and applications to Signal processing and Control systems.
- Perform vector differentiation and integration, analyze the vector fields and apply to Electro-Magnetic fields.
- Analyze conformal mappings, transformations and perform contour integration of complex functions in the study of electrostatics and signal processing.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 54 hours
- Skill level Beginner
- Language English
- Students 29
- Assessments Yes
Curriculum is empty